Prophetic Prayer Report
We’re being shifted to a new normal – there are things God wants us to have. Instructions are to prepare, to go to a place of stillness to see who we are being called to be.
Strategy to return to authenticity:
- Eliminating false responsibilities, eliminate people-pleasing, eliminating the fear to be who we were created to be. In these we walk in great freedom as things are broken off. Lean into that…
- 2 Corinthians 1:12 (NLT) We can say with confidence and a clear conscience that we have lived with a God-given holiness[a] and sincerity in all our dealings. We have depended on God’s grace, not on our own human wisdom. That is how we have conducted ourselves before the world, and especially toward you.
- Back to a place of simple articulation of the Gospel. Removing barriers that the Pharasee spirit puts in our spirit repels people, messages that are too complex.
- 1 Corinthians 1:21-25 (NLT) 21 Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 22 It is foolish to the Jews, who ask for signs from heaven. And it is foolish to the Greeks, who seek human wisdom. 23 So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended and the Gentiles say it’s all nonsense. 24 But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles,[a] Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 This foolish plan of God is wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God’s weakness is stronger than the greatest of human strength.
- God is birthing in us new thoughts /insights so we don’t waste this time. Walking in newness. Get alone with him so he can download new ideas.
- Isaiah 43:18-19 (NLT) 18 “But forget all that— it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. 19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.”
- Ephesians 4:22-24 (NLT) 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
Greater displays of glory/insight/revelations/knowledge. Fresh Word, Fresh Fire.
You are in your positions for such a time as this! Your employees or parishioners are looking to you, to see how you are reacting to all that is going on. God will give you that as you spend more time with him.
- Esther 4:14b (MSG) If you persist in staying silent at a time like this, help and deliverance will arrive for the Jews from someplace else; but you and your family will be wiped out. Who knows? Maybe you were made queen for just such a time as this.”
This is a call to generosity. We are not called to protect ourselves, to hold onto our finances, in fear. The world is doing that out of not knowing the future. But we know God & we are called to GIVE, to reveal Jesus. The world is holding back because of fear. We are called to look different from the world. So, don’t try to hold on. Trust God and be generous.
I received a word in the night – Matthew 12:25 (GNV) But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them, Every kingdom divided against itself, is brought to naught, and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.
Lead virtuously. An unrighteous house can’t stand under the pressure. LEAN IN. 2 Peter 1:5-7 Lead with both feet centered in Christ. When we are not divided, WE WILL STAND. That has to be John 17 united. Deuteronomy 28 blessings. Those in discord will be scattered.
We’re entering a new season of acceleration.
- Amos 9:11 (NLT) “In that day I will restore the fallen house of David. I will repair its damaged walls. From the ruins I will rebuild it and restore its former glory.
New people, young people will be coming into the Body – it’s imperative we as disciples set an example. We’ll be surprised at how quickly they become followers who are longing for meat & they will be leaders soon!
So stay connected to the living Jesus – Be BOLD to lead. Undivided. Both feet in the Gospel.
Unity & alignment. Calling all leaders into unity/alignment with each other. The Kingdom of God is going from defense to offense in this oneness. (like in a football game)
It’s important you are each placed to release your voice this year! There are hidden treasures and a new identity in each of you. Align with each other – no one is more important than another. Encourage each other. Grant grace to one another. Celebrate diversity. It’s important to ask for wisdom in this hour. ASK. SEEK.
Because of chaos and confusion around us there are many deceived. Sit in the counsel of God’s Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit will give creative ideas as you sit with Him.
A prophet said recently that the enemy is an “elevator.” Churchill wouldn’t have come into his purpose or his destiny without Hitler. This season is elevating you to a higher realm with the Lord.
This is a year of MORE. There’s a fire in your belly. If we do not seek the Lord, it’ll be like fire that is trapped in our bones.
- Jeremiah 20:9-13 (NLT) But if I say I’ll never mention the Lord or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it! 10 I have heard the many rumors about me. They call me “The Man Who Lives in Terror.” They threaten, “If you say anything, we will report it.” Even my old friends are watching me, waiting for a fatal slip. “He will trap himself,” they say, “and then we will get our revenge on him.” 11 But the Lord stands beside me like a great warrior. Before him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonor will never be forgotten. 12 O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, you test those who are righteous, and you examine the deepest thoughts and secrets. Let me see your vengeance against them, for I have committed my cause to you. 13 Sing to the Lord! Praise the Lord! For though I was poor and needy, he rescued me from my oppressors.
The Lord has a thread of unity here. Today there are a lot of questions, even in church history? Where are we? What’s happening? The said, “The church is pregnant with what I’m about to do.” This time between Easter & Pentecost is a time of waiting. About to give birth. This is a “prelude to Pentecost”, between Easter and Pentecost.
The Lord is looking for faith. As leaders, we are the ones to stand up.
(spiritual picture): a marine helicopter flying at night with a searchlight, looking for faith. Stand up and wave. Say, “Here I am! You are the one I trust.” There is a remnant!
(spiritual picture): The Lord is painting a target of blessing on those with humility of heart, who have a generous spirit, and also who give all the glory to God.
God is doing a new thing! God is calling us into Himself, to a higher place with Him. He is calling us to depend on God. Where Jesus is exalted, hearts are yielded, & we’re repentant. Holy Spirit doing a work that only the Holy Spirit can do.
- Hosea 6:1-3, 6 (NLT) “Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces; now he will heal us. He has injured us; now he will bandage our wounds. 2 In just a short time he will restore us, so that we may live in his presence. 3 Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.” 6 I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings.
Come let us return to the Lord. On the 3rd day He will raise us up. Press in to know the Lord. Press in and yield grace. God delights to loyalty to God, depending on the Holy Spirit, and knowledge of God more than what you can do on your own. Press in. Worship. Grace as we yield to the Holy Spirit.
Jesus alone will be glorified. The fruit of the Lord will fill the earth. Draw from the Lord alone.
We have a need for silence, to go deep inside. This looks differently for everyone. The Lord has plans & wants to use us to partner with Him. To have a sense of oneness with Him.
We pray to receive Your creativity, Your excitement, Your plans.
It’s a time to stay to ourselves, has been a time of opening up in a way we have never had a chance to do before! The Lord is waiting for us with open arms.
There is hope among us when we take time to be with Him. He is our hope!
- Isaiah 26:3 (NLT) You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Our mind stayed on Him.
Lord, You are the one who gives the peace that passes understanding. Your Love. Your peace, not the world’s peace. Enable us to receive with open hands, to receive ONGOING. Never-ending peace.
(Erin’s picture of the helicopter & searchlight) reminds me of the book, Horton Hears a Who, where they are all yelling, “WE ARE HERE!”
Reach out to us if you want personal prayer. ABBAconnect.net
Overview: in January of this year we heard “restructuring,” but we had no way to foresee what would happen. We did understand that the culture of our nation would be affected.
Christian leaders, in the marketplace, would need to lead with new levels of wisdom & discernment. It’s our heart to stand with you & to service you. We understand that it’s YOUR gifts will enable the nation to move forward and come into God’s purposes.
God, We agree that Your anointing is on each leader. Your anointing for restructuring and redesign is on each leader in the sound of our voices. Bless each one with blessings of health of strength of body, soul & spirit. Bless their families, their companies, their employees, their bank accounts.
You know how to use each leader, that they be aligned with Your will. Godly alignment. Fatherhood being restored in the marketplace. We thank you for generations being connected in new ways, for genders being connected in new ways. We thank you for justice/mercy being released in new measure.
We praise You that there is NOTHING you cannot do if our hearts are submitted. Draw each to Your presence, to a place of silence. Give us the resources of heaven. We pray that your angels would surround them and that the Blood of Jesus would cover them and that you would cover the works of their hands and fulfill each destiny.
(After taping done) Susan: During prayer I saw a HUGE arrowhead over Austin. God was sharpening this weapon. It will be shot out & it will impact the world!